…because I don’t like 90% of the stuff listed on this blog.
- Dinner parties… Nope.
- St. Patrick’s Day… No.
- Gay Friends… Don’t have any… That I know of.
- Outdoor Performance Clothes… No.
- Shorts… OK, yes on that one.
- The Wire… No way.
- T-Shirts. OK, I like t-shirts, but only if they’re obscurely geeky or have guns on them or are from some place I’ve visited.
- Bad Memories of High School… OK, I didn’t particularly like High School, but it wasn’t totally miserable.
- Hating Corporations… Nope.
- Graduate School… Missed that one.
- The Idea of Soccer… I don’t care what you call it, it’s stupid.
- Modern Furniture… No way.
- Multilingual Children… Well Monkey’s growing up in Texas, so she’s learning Spanish. Anything else is just stupid.
- Musical Comedy… Nope. If it’s not on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour it’s not funny.
- Bottles of Water… Now that IS stupid.
- Moving to Canada… My sister married a Canadian. Sometimes I talk to her, but not more than once every few years to see if she’s still alive.
- Oscar Parties… No.
- Gentrification… Not only no, but HELL NO. I live out in the country for a reason. (Although Frisco is growing up around me, I’m still not living inside a city limits.)
- Study Abroad… Like vacationing, I’m not going anywhere that doesn’t have a Bill of Rights.
- Being The Only White Person Around… I don’t even understand this one.
I’ll stop there, the list is exhaustive.
That’s two out of 20.
So I’m 90% not white.
Or does the one drop rule count here too?