OK, I’ll play:
The things I’ve done are in bold
1. Started your own blog. (Duh.)
2. Slept under the stars. (Eagle Scout)
3. Played in a band. (Trombone)
4. Visited Hawaii. (Born there, and visited)
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. (Several times)
7. Been to Disneyland. (Disneyland & World)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo. (In the shower)
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. (Many Times)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (In 1969 – Too bad you can’t do it any more)
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb. (Baaaaaa)
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon. (That’s too much like exercise)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (Klingon counts, right?)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted drawn.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. (Interesting fact – Lubbock used to have a drive-in porn theater)
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken a martial arts class. (Shooting is a martial art.)
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. (Bought and ate lots!)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. (A camp in Texas where they kept Nazis during WWII. Probably not the intent of the question, but this is the Internet and we’re all pedants here.)
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (Yuck)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square. (NYC – Fun to visit. Would hate to live there.)
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone. (Several, from vertebrae to big toe)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. (Never again)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (Both my image, and photos I took)
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (It’s nice at the top of the food chain)
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life. (Tried and failed once, does that count?)
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. (Does Tam count?)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. (Not me personally, but I have reproduced. At least I think I have…)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. (Since 1990)
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day.