1. Obama may have lied about conversations with convicted fraudster Tony Rezko
2. Obama may have overtly recommended Valerie Jarret for his Senate seat
3. A supporter of President Obama may have offered quid pro quo on a Jarrett senate appointment
4. Obama maintained a list of good Senate candidates
5. Rahm Emanuel allegedly floated Cheryl Jackson’s name for the Senate seat
6. Obama had a secret phone call with Blagojevich
Hit the linked article for the details…
I’m no lawyer and we’ll see what this means, if anything, as the case progresses but smells like lying to federal investigators to me. Obama probably should have read up on Nixon and Clinton. He might have learned something.